I was scammed by a guy named Simon Rincon.He posts work on Craigslist about insulation, duct cleaning, finish carpentry, painting, and general labor.

I paid him $1100 up front in cash to do some drywall, painting and carpentry. He did about 25% of the work, terribly I might add. He caused more damage with his shotty work which costs me more money. He ended up taking off with my $1100 in cash and the key to my home.

He will not return my calls, money or house key. Needless to say, I paid to have my locks changed. By spreading the word about Simon, I have been contacted by others who fell victim to this same man. The phone number that Simon uses is 517-366-9120.

I hope that nobody else falls victim to this man.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "do not allow simon rincon to post more ads" as the author lost $1100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Craigslist. The most disappointing about insulation contractor from Craigslist was disappeared with the money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Craigslist.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Craigslist to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Craigslist?

Comments