3.1K views

We have a free posting and we are unable to find help on how to find inbox we just got a text that said we have three messages but there's nowhere in the posting that I can see to select inbox to see the messages can you please help

Comments

#1900764

I’ve gotten the same message

CL does not have an internal inbox, that email you got is a scam to load Beep Chat.

Ditto! Craigslist- Where is my “inbox link”?!?

I have the same problem.

Am very frustrated, I can’t find link to inbox on my posting. Unable to reply to interested candidates n can’t get anyone to answer the phone. I definitely will never use craigslist again to advertise for a job!

@PissedConsumer1712859

Did you find out where the inbox is? I have the same problem

@PissedConsumer1741760

Same

@PissedConsumer1712859

I agree

But where is my inbox on craigslist for genuine responses to my ad?

Hey Guys, The following is posted under the "Avoid Scams and Fraudulent Activity" section of CL. Hope this helps!

Avoiding Scams Deal locally, face-to-face —follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts. Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person. Beware offers involving shipping - deal with locals you can meet in person. Never wire funds (e.g.

Western Union) - anyone who asks you to is a scammer. Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible. Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a "guarantee". Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).

Do not rent or purchase sight-unseen—that amazing "deal" may not exist.

Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person. "craigslist voicemails" - Any message asking you to access or check "craigslist voicemails" or "craigslist voice messages" is fraudulent - no such service exists.

This just happened to me, very misleading!

Robyn, i got a message also to open 2 voice messages. is it true or fake.

I also received a message stating Craigslist: You have 2 new voice messages, you can access them here: http://5674.live-crgs.icu. I didn't see any inbox on my account.

Customers should be able to call or email me directly. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this issue.

When I click the link on my phone it goes to an app download. When I click on it on my comp it goes to the main craigslist page.

Where is the inbox?

I also got this message this morning: Craigslist: You received 2 new voice messages for your item, you can access them here: 6857.voicebox-craigs.live. What kind of scam is this? I don't even have my phone numbers listed, only my email for replies.

Where the *** is my inbox?

I just rec'd the same text except its asking me to download the "app" in order to listen to my voice messages...supposably I have two unheared voice mail messages. I am very leary to install any "app" on my phone.

@PissedConsumer1547658

I just received the same text msg supposedly from craigslist...from (710) area code. My phone number is posted on my listing for customers to call me direct...so why would I be getting a customer voicemail thru craigslist???

I believe it to be a scam or spam....dont download the app! Nowhere on my acct page are any references to this type of notification.

I had the same problem. When you post they send email with a link that you can review yoir ad.

Your ad can't appear until you follow directions on the email. Hopefully you didn't erase it. I just checked my email and had saved it in a folder.

Be careful of scammers. Someone wanted to know if i could take a check.

Craigslist Reviews