Seaside, Oregon
100% full Not resolved

Come on people! Really? Watch out for predators like this dude since 1997?? This video is from a credible source FOX 12 Portland Oregon. The following are names he uses to scam anyone who will give him money..

My used hot tub pro

The old hot tub factory

Portland hot tub repair

Certified Hot Tub Repair

His name is Dan Trussell watch the video and protect yourself!

Copy and Paste this >

This is real life, real reports, real customers who have been burned.

This guy barters hot tubs off of Craigslist Portland Oregon. He is a professional alright, scam artist who calls the cops on anyone who calls and tries to get their money back? We got scammed don't you make the same mistake lots of people are out tons of money!

And, the best part is The Association Of Pool And Spa Professionals still vouch for him? Complete insanity! Also he has paid thousands to a victims fund set up by the attorney general office so in case he scams more people?? Are you kidding me? Watch video of it all

Review about: Hot Tub Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Craigslist?

Comments

Whatchutalkingboutwillus
Banks, Oregon, United States #878265

Hot Tub Repair Tillamook Watch out for this predator hot tub repair scam artist! FOX12 Special report on him under "My used hot tub pro" anything certified hot tub technician really means certified lunatic!

PAUL

THE LIES ARE GETTING THICK SCOTT STOGSDILL OF PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. YOU ARE A BAD MAN. YOU MUST FEEL SMALL INSIDE SLANDERING ALL OF THE SUCCESSFUL HOT TUB COMPANIES IN OREGON.