Hello,

About 2 weeks ago, I was looking an apartment to rent In Honolulu, Hawaii from your website Craigslist. After that, there were 3 different email and phone sent me mails and messages to pay deposit and the first month payment, and one of them pretend they rent the apartment through Airbnb.

Then, they emailed me from the website which was totally look like Airbnb website with a lot of good reviews. They sent me all information for me to pay via the website names TransferWire and WorldRemit with the 6 months contract agreement, and I paid totally $1600. They told me as the Airbnb policy, in the move in day, there was an Airbnb agent would show me the property and if I dont like the property, I had 72 hours for full deposit refund to my bank account. In the moving day, I showed up at the address they told me was in 1350 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, but no one appeared to show me anything.

That was so terrible experience for me ever from the Craigslist which was I totally trust in it before and these there people did scams in the same way with fake phone numbers. All the attached files are the emails and payment that I sent the Airbnb agent.

I am really in need for the refund deposit back to my account. Thanks in advance.

Hien Nguyen

Phone number: (808)219-****

Product or Service Mentioned: Craigslist Property Listing.

Craigslist Cons: Customer service.

Comments

How can I get my full refund back? Thanks.

Craigslist is substandard by any stretch of the imagination.

Craigslist Reviews