Product: Craigslist Advertisement Clear all filters (0 of 197 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
December 2018 I posted a ad wanting to hire myself out as temporary help with landscaping,auto detailing,house cleaning, anything detail service oriented to earn extra cash and help make customers happy with getting a job done. My Craigslist ad had my phone number...

Your final pair of sentences summed it up nicely. I've never heard a single good thing about Craigslist ; but I have heard of people murdered responding to ads for hired help....

Craigslist - Too Many Businesses

I am just so tired of private business posting as "owners" rather than dealers. If I wanted to look at cheap store bought furniture, I would search the web. I don't bother to post on Craigslist anymore. If it is too unsettling for me, it must be for others. It seems to me that years ago we could report abuse. That seems to have gone away.
Show

No matter what kind of age you put on Craigslist they all get flagged

Put it under activities on Craigslist looking for someone to hang out with what is wrong with a ad like that.

Craigslist - Removes ads for NO REASON

I placed an ad because I am looking for a Yorkie to adopt. A day later it was taken down! Why??!!I am not selling anything. I also notice ads I am interested in regarding people rehoming are also taken down. If Craiglist just removes these posts DO NOT HAVE A PET CATEGORY. It is frustrating and a waste of time.
Show

Flagging immediately (by craigslist system good ad)

Flagging immediately (by craigslist system good ad)
Nothing at all wrong with my Ad and even tried to change it 7 times but all still getting flagged immediately without going live.
Show

Craigslist - Dont see my post 1973 skidoo elan?

Craigslist - Dont see my post 1973 skidoo elan?
Yes and i got no response?

Craigslist - Job posting

I'm trying to repost an ad I had before I want to change the wording in it I'm afraid if I hit repost again I won't have that choice
Show

Craigslist - lost n found post

i need to post outside of calif. maps wont match obviously. i am denied posting. found dog in calif. possibly dog is from tx . i need to post in brownsville, tx. as well as mertyle beach, s.carolina

Craigslist - Urgent

I must add a phrase to sale of furniture by owner. Interested buyers are confused. I’m not a business You never sent me a confirmation of my add. I cannot access it. Pls call me. 202-697-3858

Craigslist - Woman wanting to work

This was posted 13 hr ago with my picture and my phone number i have has people calling me for sex i would like this taken down asap thank you