Product: Craigslist Advertisement Clear all filters (0 of 39 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Craigslist - Posting issues

I need to know why my post was flagged for removal?
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

Craigslist - Fake ad

Someone posted a fake ad of monkey for free. It’s got my phone number and address on it. It was put up three hours ago by a fake number.
Show

Craigslist - At all filled out will not take postal code

I am trying to place an ad in Canada and I am in Arizona I have the ad all filled out but it will not submit because it wants a different postal code

Craigslist - Posting

Im trying to post my ad on the beauty section of cl the same way another company is advertising and mine keeps getting flagged and removed and they wont get back to me on sent me their terms and agreements.... i already have read them a million times so i dont need that i need to speak to someone asap and nobody is getting back to me

Craigslist - Issues with my post

Craigslist - Issues with my post
Hi, This is Maria and i had some post on craiglist where i saw myself all of them was deleted, i mention im the owner and this is not a gig where i do try to sell my car! Please be kind and help me out! Indo appreciate it, Maria Siiu

Craigslist - Genuine post removed with unproffessional response

They removed genuine post and emailed ‘do not post this kind of stuff’ ... without explaining ‘what kind of stuff’ it is. I am a small business n i posted something genuine. They are allowing spammers and actually blocking genuine ppl .
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability
Show

Craigslist - Some one put my name and phone number on an ad.

I'm getting obscene messages saying they are responding to an ad with my name and phone number on it. I did not put an ad any where. I want to know who did this and i want it deleted. And i would like to talk to a real petson about this.

Craigslist - Someone is scamming on this site

Someone is posting ads and using my cell phone number this happened early this morning and now again around 10:45pm. I'm getting text messages from people at all hours when I myself did not make the post. I do not know how to stop this.

Craigslist - Add flagged

Why was this flagged believe my add was ok do not understand the problem
Show

Craigslist - My ad is being blocked for no reason!

My ad for 2415 E St San Diego CA 92102 was pulled down for the 6th time today for no reason. Can you please help me? Please, I can't get ahold of anyone. My number is 309-219-7926. Thank you!!