Product: Craigslist Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 19 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Craigslist - What do you want me to review I've got no service from you

There is no review to be given I haven't got any customer service from you and my phone is getting inundated with phone calls for this car that I don't have that has my phone number somebody needs to get his taken care of now or I'm calling the Better Business Bureau
Show

Craigslist - No help with flagged ads.

Have been using CL for years with great success. Now I have been having my ads flagged and removed. Tried the help website to no avail. I cannot rectify the problem. I need help in some other form than creating a new thread.
2.5
Usability
Show

Craigslist - Trying to talk to a customer service representative not a co

Trying to report to different scammers or selling cars on your Craigslist would love to talk to a customer service representative and a computer not a computer doesn't understand anything you need to offer an option to talk to a person this is nonsense call Tom at 360-903-9341

Craigslist - Bad...no help

Just a recording and no way to make contact with a live human being to get this issue resolved also did not get any kind of a call back nor did I get an opportunity to leave any kind of a messy just a dumb recording very very service actually no customer service!!!

Craigslist - UNACCEPTABLE

I've been contacting Craigslist for 3 weeks via email and nobody has emailed me back or called me or made any attempts to make communication with me. This is really put a damper on getting new clients and I'm really pissed off.
Reply to reviews
I have bought and sold things on Craigslist and have met a lot of nice people doing so. Sure, I have had people make a meeting only not to show, but no big deal. But the other night I experienced an unknown person make some nasty comments and threats to me. No Idea...
Show

Craigslist - I was very poor. I really need to talk to someone!

I tried to contact you through calling customer service, but got this recording instead. Please contact me asap. My number is 229 412 8630. Thank you.
Show

Craigslist - Had a post deleted as "misclassified "

Emailed suppoet over a week ago... no response... no way to get them on the phone!!!

Craigslist - Completely pointless

So complicated to just speak with a person. If youre not a paid user you might as well not even waste your time. My post was flagged 3 times in a row for no reason. No violation of terms of service. Nothing. And trying to actually get things sorted out is impossible. Why direct me to a thread forum? So i can read through a million other complaints that do not pertain to me? Ridiculous.
Reply to reviews
I tried to call Craigslist about taking down a FAKE sex ad made up of all my real information. The call prompted me with 3 options only, none of which had to do with my problem, and when I did click one it just told me to send an emai, and then dead end, or circle...

Save your phone calls to an online organization and get a couple of friends to flag the ad as prohibited. It will disappear.