I was involved in some contentious discussions with some other CL users in rantsandraves.They ganged up on me, they posted links that were nothing but lies, about many topics including some fabrications about myself, and CL shut me down because I argued against establishment politics.

To be honest I did some of the same things the liberal/democrat writers did, provide links etc., and CL has allowed them to continue posting while totally neutralizing my phone number from any account. CL claims "that phone numbers cannot be used for a different email account for 90 days. My phone number has not been used for 120 days and CL will not reinstate me, ignores every message I send,. and thinks they have fooled me.

Those that instigated the lies, fraud and terms of use violations are allowed to post in other cities where they post the same lies and fraud. They continue to post their lies that I have skulked away in shame because they won all their arguments and proved their points. They made no points, ever, always attacking me personally when I clarified the lies and manipulative fabrications. Now, because CL is hate-motivated against conservative views, readers and curious searchers are left with nothing but liberal lies and fraud, that they can only assume are true because there is no sane, honest discussion or fact.

Craigslist discriminates against conservative writers and has absolutely NO customer service. If you are thinking about doing business with CL, think twice. Does CL ever wonder or care that they are considered the trailer trash of public media?

The sickest, vilest lies and filthy pictures were posted continually by sick and twisted liberal liars, and CL shut me down.One must surely believe CL is as sick, and morally corrupt as the *** they support.

Review about: Craigslist Account.

Reason of review: all of the above, CL is the absolute worst for attracting sick and demented sub-humans, and the worst from top to bottom for being the worst..

Preferred solution: destroy CL: machine of worst in human relations and consideration for others..

I didn't like: Being refused publication, Constantly required to prove i had a phone number.

Had an Experience with Craigslist?

Comments