Contact Craigslist Customer Service
Craigslist Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
(415) 399-5200 ext 8283
Craigslist Contact Information
How to Contact Craigslist Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 1 138||Issues resolved: 11||Last call: Dec 5, 2022|
How to Get in Touch With a Live Person on Craigslist?
There is no dedicated Craigslist customer service number on the Craigslist contact page. If you are having trouble with Craigslist, the easiest way to get in touch with the Craigslist support team is by filling out a contact form on the company website. Go to craigslist.org, scroll to the bottom, and click Help.
Then, click Contact Us and the Craigslist contact form pops up. You will have to enter your name, email address, and a brief description of the issue. When you are done, click Send Message. You should get the company’s response in your email.
How to Contact Craigslist Customer Service via Social Media?
Craigslist customer service isn’t provided via social media. There is a Facebook Craigslist group where group members can exchange information and ask questions to each other. They may publish sales ads in the group. There are also several similar Craigslist groups on Instagram with the same purpose.
In addition to social media discussions, you can use the Craigslist help desk forum. Browse the company website, scroll down and click miscellaneous. You’ll see a list of available options, choose the help desk forum button, and submit your request.
How to Get Assistance from Craigslist Support?
Before filling out the Craigslist contact form, check out the company help page. It contains a lot of guidelines, help articles, and answers to the most frequently asked questions. You may find the solution you’re looking for faster.
If you’re facing issues with the merchandise you purchased on Craigslist, you may also try to get in touch with the seller before contacting Craigslist customer service directly. Check if you can settle the issue and come to an agreement with the seller first. If you fail, you’ll have to seek support from the Craigslist customer care reps.
Summary of Craigslist Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Craigslist Customer Service?
Request for Information Question:
- “Past Ad inquiry”
- “Need help posting”
- “Verification credit card”
- “I cant access my account”
- “Why are other people allowed to sell pets on Craigslist and I get blocked and flagged if I do the same thing”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Payment was taken from my account and still received an error during payment”
- “I just got *** charge four times to post one ad I need refunded for three of them right away”
- “Charge for Ed question”
Product/ Service Question:
- “I am trying to get customer contact information... The button on the add does not work....thanks”
- “Free posting not working”
- “Page not working correct”
- “Credit card want work”
- “They keep declining my card even though there are funds on the account”
- “Charging my card multiple times”
Website/ Application Question:
- “I need to access my old post. Your phone# listed is not in service”
- “Customer service”
- “I posted a job opportunity ad and no one answered it . that was weird.”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To Cancel an account”
- “You keep canceling my post”
- “You canceled my ad and you still charging me”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I am for how I can get my box truck in busines for delivery's i”
- “TO REPORT A PRIVATE DUTY CASE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE VIRGINIA THAT SUPPOSE TO PAID ME 160.00 A DAY WHO ALSO MADE ME GET A BOOSTER SHOT THAT I DIDNT WANT HE TOLD ME IF I DIDNT GET THE SHOT HE WOULD NOT PAY ME FOR TAKING CARE OF HIS WIFE HE GAVE ME 40.0”
- “When do I get a refund”
- “I need my refund or post my ad because I posted my ad and it did not they flagged me I don't know why please let me know why”
- “Refund my money”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Returned item”
- “People are changing the original post price”
- “To report bad listings”
- “Posts flagged”
Pros: No help, Free, Will wait and see, I liked this site, There is no pros
Cons: Customer service, No human for customer service, Inability to reach customer service, No human contact to help with tech support, Non - existent support
CraigsList is an online community, with free online advertisements, distributed by categories. It was established in 1995 in San Francisco. CraigsList is 30% owned by eBay. The company charges a fee to post job openings on about 20 major city sites. The site provides a huge amount of classified advertisements including dedicated to dating, jobs, CVs, sales, real estate, services, entertainment, ets.
Craigslist is ranked 46 out of 490 in Advertising category
USA, Canada, Worldwide
Compare Craigslist To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.