Craigslist Phone Numbers and Emails

Business Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4 pm Pacific

Craigslist Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Pissedconsumer4131600
Information on how to pay for an ad

Poor Customer Service, no telephone number to speak with someone to actually address any issues or misunderstandings that you may incur. Very disappointed in the way this business is operating. I...

Donna J Yeh
Cannot get any help in CUSTOMER SERVICE

The Customer Service number is not working (415) 566-****. I am trying to get help with no support. I am NOT pissed off, I just need help. If someone could call me that would be great. (336) 295-...

How to Contact Craigslist Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(415) 566-9844
Total calls: 1 138 Issues resolved: 11 Last call: Dec 5, 2022

How to Get in Touch With a Live Person on Craigslist?

There is no dedicated Craigslist customer service number on the Craigslist contact page. If you are having trouble with Craigslist, the easiest way to get in touch with the Craigslist support team is by filling out a contact form on the company website. Go to craigslist.org, scroll to the bottom, and click Help.
Then, click Contact Us and the Craigslist contact form pops up. You will have to enter your name, email address, and a brief description of the issue. When you are done, click Send Message. You should get the company’s response in your email.

How to Contact Craigslist Customer Service via Social Media?

Craigslist customer service isn’t provided via social media. There is a Facebook Craigslist group where group members can exchange information and ask questions to each other. They may publish sales ads in the group. There are also several similar Craigslist groups on Instagram with the same purpose.

In addition to social media discussions, you can use the Craigslist help desk forum. Browse the company website, scroll down and click miscellaneous. You’ll see a list of available options, choose the help desk forum button, and submit your request.

How to Get Assistance from Craigslist Support?

Before filling out the Craigslist contact form, check out the company help page. It contains a lot of guidelines, help articles, and answers to the most frequently asked questions. You may find the solution you’re looking for faster.

If you’re facing issues with the merchandise you purchased on Craigslist, you may also try to get in touch with the seller before contacting Craigslist customer service directly. Check if you can settle the issue and come to an agreement with the seller first. If you fail, you’ll have to seek support from the Craigslist customer care reps.

Summary of Craigslist Customer Service Calls

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Craigslist Customer Service?

Request for Information Question:

• “Past Ad inquiry”
  • “Need help posting”
  • “Verification credit card”

Account Question:

• “I cant access my account”
  • “My Account is on Hold, WHY??”
  • “Why are other people allowed to sell pets on Craigslist and I get blocked and flagged if I do the same thing”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment was taken from my account and still received an error during payment”
  • “I just got *** charge four times to post one ad I need refunded for three of them right away”
  • “Charge for Ed question”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I am trying to get customer contact information... The button on the add does not work....thanks”
  • “Free posting not working”
  • “Page not working correct”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card want work”
  • “They keep declining my card even though there are funds on the account”
  • “Charging my card multiple times”

Website/ Application Question:

• “You have scammers on your website”
  • “I got scammed from a posting from a customer on your site out of $1000”
  • “Can't get on site”

Staff Question:

• “I need to access my old post. Your phone# listed is not in service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Trying to get into your customer service, which I never was able to talk to one person. I keep having Problem with a person polygamy and knocking my ad off of craigslist. I tried to call y’all But could not reach a human”

Employment Question:

• “Cant reach pro for job tomorrow”
  • “I posted a job opportunity ad and no one answered it . that was weird.”
  • “Scam job posting under my number”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To Cancel an account”
  • “You keep canceling my post”
  • “You canceled my ad and you still charging me”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I am for how I can get my box truck in busines for delivery's i”
  • “TO REPORT A PRIVATE DUTY CASE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE VIRGINIA THAT SUPPOSE TO PAID ME 160.00 A DAY WHO ALSO MADE ME GET A BOOSTER SHOT THAT I DIDNT WANT HE TOLD ME IF I DIDNT GET THE SHOT HE WOULD NOT PAY ME FOR TAKING CARE OF HIS WIFE HE GAVE ME 40.0”
  • “The codes are not coming thru”

Refund Question:

• “When do I get a refund”
  • “I need my refund or post my ad because I posted my ad and it did not they flagged me I don't know why please let me know why”
  • “Refund my money”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Not honoring my email address change across devices”
  • “Returned item”
  • “People are changing the original post price”

Other Question:

• “Postings”
  • “To report bad listings”
  • “Posts flagged”

About

Craigslist Pros and Cons

Pros: No help, Free, Will wait and see, I liked this site, There is no pros

Cons: Customer service, No human for customer service, Inability to reach customer service, No human contact to help with tech support, Non - existent support

Summary

CraigsList is an online community, with free online advertisements, distributed by categories. It was established in 1995 in San Francisco. CraigsList is 30% owned by eBay. The company charges a fee to post job openings on about 20 major city sites. The site provides a huge amount of classified advertisements including dedicated to dating, jobs, CVs, sales, real estate, services, entertainment, ets.

Craigslist reviews and complaints

1.9
Thumbtack
3609 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about Craigslist? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup