Robinsonville, Mississippi

Scam is still going. I decided to look up the name before I sent the money.

I was inquiring about Yorkies pups. Here’s what the email said. Hello, and thanks for getting back regarding our Yorkie puppies.. Am David landers , married to a very loving woman and we have 3 children.

I am a Police Detective by profession(Detective Sergeant David Landers ) We have Purebred Yorkie puppies for Re-homing and our puppies are registered and of good health. They are current in shots,Shipping is available Within United States and Canada (Free) Pickup is also for customers who wish to come pick-up their puppy.

We got the puppies from my brother who passed away leaving no kids but kept the puppies as they where his own children and that is the reason why we are Re-homing these puppies at very low price.They are two of them male and female by name(Jack,Tina).Find attached to this email their current pictures

We offer free shipping shipping .Shipping time about 5-6 hours within USA and 2 days across the country and to Canada.

If you interested in purchasing any of our puppies then you have to kindly answer some questions for me.

1) Which of these puppies do you want to take home?

2) Have you ever had a puppy in your entire life ?

3) Are you a breeder ?

4) Do you have any veterinarian around your location ?

5) If the puppies destroy something worth $100 what will be your reaction ?

6) If the puppies are seriously sick and the doctor's record says they will not get well again will you carry out euthanasia ?

Thanks Waiting on your soonest reply

Comments