329 views

MY HUSBAND AND I GOT SCAMMED AND THE DVDS DON'T WORK!

ANYONE LIVING IN AUSTIN, TX, KILLEEN AND SAN ANTONIO. BEWARE OF BUYING FAKE INSANITY, ZUMBA AND P90X, AND MANY OTHER COUNTERFEIT ITEMS INCLUDING DR. DRE HEADPHONES, Rosetta Stone, TRX suspension training systems on Craigslist. There is a group of young hispanic females and males that sells these counterfeit items on the internet mainly on Craigslist. They travel up and down the I35 corridor doing this all the way from South Texas, through Austin, Killeen, Houston and Dallas.

They have used the following phone #s but they frequently change their phone #s

512-656-****

(512)656-****

512-769-****

(512)769-****

(512)660-****

512-660-****

I have reported them to multiple law enforcement agencies, but nothing has happened/. I keep seeing their postings over and over again in multiple Texas cities.. BEWARE!!!!!

Location: Austin, Texas

Comments

MY HUSBAND AND I GOT SCAMMED AND THE DVDS DON'T WORK!

ANYONE LIVING IN AUSTIN, TX, KILLEEN AND SAN ANTONIO. BEWARE OF BUYING FAKE INSANITY, ZUMBA AND P90X, AND MANY OTHER COUNTERFEIT ITEMS INCLUDING DR. DRE HEADPHONES, Rosetta Stone, TRX suspension training systems on Craigslist. There is a gang of young hispanic females and males that sells these counterfeit items on the internet mainly on Craigslist. They travel up and down the I35 corridor doing this all the way from South Texas, through Austin, Killeen, Houston and Dallas.

They have used the following phone #s but they frequently change their phone #s

(512)769-****

(512)660-****

512-660-****

512--221--****

I have reported them to multiple law enforcement agencies, but nothing has happened. I keep seeing their postings over and over again in multiple Texas cities.. BEWARE!!!!!

c4e83f