MY HUSBAND AND I GOT SCAMMED AND THE DVDS DON'T WORK!

ANYONE LIVING IN AUSTIN, TX, KILLEEN AND SAN ANTONIO. BEWARE OF BUYING FAKE INSANITY, ZUMBA AND P90X, AND MANY OTHER COUNTERFEIT ITEMS INCLUDING DR. DRE HEADPHONES, Rosetta Stone, TRX suspension training systems on Craigslist. There is a group of young hispanic females and males that sells these counterfeit items on the internet mainly on Craigslist. They travel up and down the I35 corridor doing this all the way from South Texas, through Austin, Killeen, Houston and Dallas.

MY HUSBAND AND I GOT SCAMMED AND THE DVDS DON'T WORK!

They have used the following phone #s but they constantly change their phone #s

512-656-9762

(512)500-9115

512-500-9115

(512)239-9614

512-239-9614

I have reported them to multiple law enforcement agencies, but nothing has happened/. I keep seeing their postings over and over again in multiple Texas cities.. BEWARE!!!!!

Had an Experience with Craigslist?

Comments

Craigslist - Fake insanity, zumba, p90x, dr dre headphones, ROSETTA STONE Craigslist "MY HUSBAND AND I GOT SCAMMED AND THE DVDS DON'T WORK!ANYONE LIVING IN AUSTIN, TX, KILLEEN AND SAN ANTONIO. BEWARE OF BUYING FAKE INSANITY, ZUMBA AND P90X, AND MANY OTHER..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more