I am an assistant to a very prominent , extremely wealthy group of people and movie producers. I sell very hi end items at extremely low prices. My ads are 100% legit and I have a huge following because people know they are getting great deals! example: $10,000 granite countertop for $200.

All of my high-end appliances are instantly flagged. I recently posted taxidermy trophy mounts which are 100% legal . They were all flagged and now most all of my ads are flagged. I am also assisting them in selling all of their furniture and I have 30 days left to sell everything in their office building. I have deadlines and will lose my job after 8 years. Craigs list does not answer their phones. I have sent 3 E-mails. No response! The people who call me with death threats have a systems for flagging all of my ads, including reposts.

The individuals w/ the trophy mounts, can't put their house on the market until they are sold. This is costing me, my job and CRAIGS LIST DOES NOTHING TO TRACK THEM. I've read that if you get too many flags... CRAIGS LIST AUTO FLAGS YOU!. They do not review your ads, THEY JUST AUTO GHOST YOUR ADS AND MAKE YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE POSTED.

There is auto flagging software programs that are used by companies who want to eliminate competition.

SOLUTION- Craigslist must not make flagging so easy!

THEY MUST HAVE A PROGRAM THAT MAKES SURE ITS NOT A BOT!

THEY MUST HAVE A PROGRAMS THAT TRACKS HABITUAL FLAGGERS.

THEY MUST MAKE THE FLAGGERS GO TO THE EFFORT OF FILLING OUT A FORM WITH REASONS FOR FLAGGING. I

I'm pretty sure a bathroom vanity, appliances and kitchen cabinets are not inappropriate content!

OH, But someone was offended by the taxidermy mounts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Craigslist Marketplace.

Preferred solution: Stop the false faggers. Track flaggers, Stop making it so easy for people to flag, Get a system to prevent flagging software from autoflagging . Make it easy to repost flagged ads! It takes hrs to find the picts Call me or email me a human response. .

Comments

You look like a scammer, smell like a scammer, act like a scammer... I will keep flagging. Like it or not -- do not care...