1.7

This is the posting. There is nothing unethical, illegal, or fraudulent with it, but I keep getting flagged by you within 24 hours of posting it.

I have put my phone # (010 9757 **** and email address inside the posting (jm8257@***.com), kept it outside the posting, so a person who might be interested would have to hit the reply put to see it, and still it is getting flaggged. I need to have this posted. Here's the sort of posting I have been putting under services offered, lessons.

When I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area, I used Craigslist to help me with garage sales.

English Tutor - Hwaseong-si (South Korea) 18441

I am an American English Language tutor with more than 14 years of teaching experience in Europe and South Korea.

I have F5 visa status and I have taught at private and public schools, language institutes, and universities. I also edit, proofread, and teach writing.

Contact Joel.

Craigslist Pros: Free.

Craigslist Cons: Nonexistent customer service, Locked out of account, Not phone number to reach, Difficulty reaching proper representation, Cannot reach customer service by email or phone.

Comments