thank God I had my eyes open but when I contacted this guy Greg hes over sending a different owners listing for a house for sale in Enfield Connecticut at 171 Abbey Rd. this guy Greg at 860-308-**** said I could stop by and see the house he and his wife were going to sell it but now theyre not selling it I stop by the house and there was a real estate agent there and he says I hope you didnt send him any money and I said why he said the house is not for rent the house is for sale and its for sale for $299,000 he says the next thing youre going to ask you for is money because they did send me a application form and this guy Greg said you have to send us $550 thats refundable and a whole bunch of other *** but anyhow you got a jump on these people Id be glad to help because I drove 40 minutes out of my way to see your house that is not legit and Im sure the owner would be very upset if he heard about this as well my name is Lorenzo and I am at 860-754-**** please respond

User's recommendation: It is impossible to speak to someone directly at craigslist which makes it impossible to get a quick jump on scammers, I’m just trying to play along so we can get these guys.

Preferred solution: we need to nail these scammers that I just told you about several times but you don’t even have a damn number where you can be reached, there is an immediate see on a situation like this it’s very frustrating to not be able to talk to a live person.

Location: New Hartford, Connecticut