Verified Reviewer

To Mr. Jim Buckmaster (or current CEO)

Re-posted daily since 10-01-20

I have documented by post I.D.

more than 30 verifiable examples of how Craigslist has discriminated against me by flagging my posts for no reason whatsoever (all post I.D.s available to Craigslist upon request). While this practice has been ongoing for at least the past year, there are countless other examples of this and other discriminatory practices which I've not cited here that have occurred during this period and continue to accumulate DAILY. Also inculpatory to these wrongful and damaging acts of flagging is that, in every one of these documented examples - some occurring within 2 minutes of posting - no subsequent courtesy notification of flagging was ever sent to my email by Craigslist. Thus, it is abundantly clear that Craigslist has targeted me causing irreparable harm and damage by utilizing a proprietary, sophisticated flag bott software to kill my posts without cause or reason.

I therefore respectfully demand that Craigslist immediately cease and desist from their discriminatory, damaging and unjust practice which has knowingly been implemented against me in violation of their own Terms Of Use policy.

In addition to my posts being automatically flagged is the fact that Craigslist has purposely and knowingly set up a bogus system for customer complaints providing its users a functionally useless, circular phone menu with no company representative human contact which urges complainants to contact the company via it's various email addresses which are then simply ignored!

On two occasions I attempted to reach CEO Jim Buckmaster by U.S. mail sent to two different addresses published online for the company - 1381 9th Avenue, San Francisco and 989 Market Street #200, San Francisco. Both correspondences were returned to me stamped, RETURN TO SENDER NOT DELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED UNABLE TO FORWARD. It is quite clear the company has done everything it can to insulate itself from responsibility and accountability to the public it serves as a corporate entity.

To refute these claims, I continue to provide my email address to Craigslist so they can contact me to provide a phone number of A HUMAN REPRESENTATIVE whom I may call there to discuss and hopefully resolve these complaints.

Despite the fact that I continue to send DAILY this complaint to Craigslist via four (4) different email addresses, they flatly refuse to respond to my complaints.

In addition thereto, I am now attempting to publicly post this complaint also within the Craigslist postings forum each day which also gets automatically flagged within minutes!

Craigslist is a corporate entity and as such is responsible to serve the public according to law and their own corporate charter. Their discrimination against me and others whom they purport to responsibly serve, is only further confirmed and validated every time they attempt to silence those they abuse instead.

W****** R******, Esq.

(name withheld from public posting for security purposes)

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Knoxville, Tennessee