19.8K views

I was looking on Craigslist in the free section and saw something I was interested in.

I clicked on the tile that is in the upper left corner to respond to the ad and every single time even with other ads I get error has occurred please try again later.

Has been like this for days now.

I can post ads but there is error message

Every time I try to respond to the ad I select.

What is going on ?

Does anybody know?

Product or Service Mentioned: Craigslist Account.

Comments

#1967291

I have been going into Craigslist multiple times every day with no problems. Then about a week ago when I click the "Contact" link at the top I get an error message.

I deleted cookies and cleared the files but still same error message. I tried accessing Craigslist from my phone and three tablets and get the same message. I even went to three different Craigslists Denver, New York, Phoenix , and Colorado Springs , the error message comes up on all of them. I have sent three messages to Craigslist Help in the last week and got no replies?

It has to be a Craigslist problem to affect many sources like that , what are you going to do about it Craigslist? Just ignore it and let your people go to "Letgo"?

#1947015

I was able to connect thru my android phone but all communication has been shut down on CL.

Yeah we have some5hing to say. Try to get an issue resolved is like robbing Ft Noxx.

It it so impossible. We need immediate help not firing days later, maybe it will be solved. I lost chance to get a couple of things that do not come along but rarely. And missed because os *** with your system.

Sorry but it pissed the *** badly. The error message we are unable get dir3ctly to you guys to it solved in time. As of today i5 is still *** up.

11:56 We’d morning 2020. Get it fixed

SOLUTION ON MY PHONE. 1 OPEN CHROME 2 GO TO SETTINGS ( TOP RIGHT) 3 GO TO COOKIES 4 ACCEPT 3RD PARTY COOKIES NEEDS TO BE OFF (IT WAS ON I TURNED ON, I TURNED OF NOW I GET THEM PHONE NUMBERS ON CRAIGSLIST) GOOD LUCK TOO YOU ALL.

I LEARNED THAT I CAN'T OPEN TILES TO OBTAIN PHONE NUMBER/CONTACT INFO IN GOOGLE CHROME BUT I CAN IN INTERNET EXPLORER. THE PROBLEM IS APPARENTLY WITH THE SEARCH ENGINE BEING USED-TRY ANOTHER SEARCH ENGINE.

go to the bbb.com and file it have it close down

@PissedConsumer1824010

DIFFERENT SEARCH ENGINES ARE USED FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES: WATCHING MOVIES AND VIDEOS-FIREFOX, TESTING REQUIRES ANOTHER (BUT I CAN'T RECALL THE NAME AT THIS TIME, ETC. IF ONE SEARCH ENGINE WON'T ALLOW YOU TO DO WHAT YOU WANT, SIMPLY TRY ANOTHER. THE BBB HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

#1791955

I can click the reply button in the Craigslist ad ok, but the thing that says "show phone number" give me 'an error occurred'' I've tried disabling all my extensions. I unblocked cookies.

j It USED to work fine, but suddenly this show phone number error started and I can't figure out what's wrong. Firefox 67.0.4/64 bit, Windows 10 Any advice much appreciated.

Type your message here.... Sign in your device with your Microsoft account

How can I get any where when I always get "error" when I click on contact info?

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS! HOW THE *** CAN ANYBODY SELL OR BUY ON CRAIGSLIST IF WE CAN'T SEE THE NUMBER?

YOU ARE HURTING BOTH THE SELLER AND THE BUYER! EITHER FIX IT TODAY OR SHUT IT DOWN!!!

@PissedConsumer1787119

No matter what for years I've had error messages on Craigslist. I fix it and another error message pops up for a different reason. It's a headache.

craigslist keeps my account on hold

#1761913

Well,if they don't want to fix it, we have choices....OfferUp, LetGo, Facebook to name a few.

@Kayley

Forget Facebook Marketplace, absolutely NO customer service. Nobody can service 2 BILLION customers worldwide. FB needs to be broken up to one company for each country.

Have the same problem with the phone numbers says error occurred! This is crazy what's the point. And now I have to pay to post my *** and can't even sell it because people can't view my number I want a refund!

@PissedConsumer1743314

STOP THE ERROR MESSAGE ON AD PHONE NUMBERS.

@PissedConsumer1743314

I'm having this problem today. Why are they always having issues with the reply button. That's usually my biggest problem with Craigslist.

Had the same problem, had to accept a craigslist terms change, then it worked.

@PissedConsumer1735540

where or how to find terms change to accept cragslist term change, [can't find it?]

Craigslist Reviews