4.8

I am a legitimate small business owner.For the longest time I have been posting my ads without any troubles, when suddenly about 4 days ago, my ads begin to be marked for deletion!

I made certain that my ads "do not vioate" any if craigslist terms. I am certain of one thing and that is this, there are several "unlicensed, uninsured, people who are not registered with the state of NY to pay sales tax". These people work for cash only, and these same people are marking my ads as "prohibited" and this gets my ads deleted.....!... Craigslist officials do nit respond to emails, nor do they ever look into anything for wrong doing....

I hope that one day, someone will develope and launch a legitimate website for advertising small businesses to utilize.Craigslist is terrible.

Review about: Craigslist Landscaping Advertisement.

Had an Experience with Craigslist?

Comments

Craigslist - Certified Hot Tub Repair Consumer Alert Tillamook Seaside Lincoln City Newport Oregon. Craigslist "Come on people! Really? Watch out for predators like this dude since 1997?? This video is from a credible source FOX 12 Portland Oregon. The following are names he uses..." Read more Craigslist - Advertisement Review from Thornton, Colorado Craigslist "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more