Verified Reviewer

I am located in Albany, New York. I am a single mother who makes a profit and who has regularly made a profit off of craigslist for the past eight years selling things.

Now all of a sudden all of my ads keep being removed for no reason. Every single time I post an ad, it gets removed by craigslist. I have tried to create multiple accounts under a different email addresses and the same thing keeps happening under each account. I would greatly appreciate if we could resolve this issue and deal with whoever is taking down my ads.

Not to mention, this is the worst time of this could possibly happen especially two weeks before Christmas.

If someone could please call me on my cell phone, that would be wonderful. I have been a loyal user of craigslist for several years and it would be an absolute shame to have to leave craigslist, especially for unfair reasons.

- Paige

Phone: (518)925-****

Product or Service Mentioned: Craigslist Marketplace.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Craigslist Pros: Its free to use, Is great place and easy to sell stuff.

Craigslist Cons: No customer service or at least a phone numbers, Being flagged and cant figure out why, Inability to reach customer service.

Comments