Hi, I rents rooms fir traveling nurses and one gentleman was harassing women in a shared rental and is being evicted August 2nd. In retaliation he has been flagging every ad no matter how little or differently I write it.

If you review my account you will see he flags it within hours so he is obsessed with this and I could use your help. I tried opening a different account under dohadspam@***.com and the 1st ad he flagged it and it has hardly anything in it so there is no reason to be doing this. If you could check into this I believe he also had my password so I changed that too.

My phone is 802 295 **** , these rooms are for traveling nurses and there is a real shortage for short term rentals. Please advise and help where you can, thanks Daryl

Product or Service Mentioned: Craigslist Property Listing.

Preferred solution: Identify if my acct us being targeted by an obsessive individual .

Craigslist Pros: Free advertising.

Craigslist Cons: Lack of communication, Already explained, Easy access for crooks to compromise your listing.

Comments