3.6K views

I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she could have the puppy shipped to me.

So the shipping company uship pro delivery needed a payment of $250.00 only by western union ( which should have sent a red flag up but I really wanted this pup),so I did as asked, they sent me the flight schedule. The next morning they email me to say they need another $770.00 for pet insurance where the supposed overlay was in Chicago I don't have the money -they said I could be brought up on animal abuse and negliigant charges.

Scam yes as soon as I emailed them that I was taking the emails and phone #s to the Redlion State police - which I just did- all contact stopped. her name was Jessica vincente his azia Wallace more then likely not their real names

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

They're still at it with Dachshunds. Same name, Jessica Vicente Email: jessbaby9595@gmail.com Asking me to text her at 281-789-8652

to Anonymous #1628825

jan 12th 2019 and she's still doing it using the number 281-789-8652 using the email brookscrawley785@gmail.com

Jessica Vicente is apparently still trying to scam people of Craigslist. this time it is with Miniature Schnauzer puppies.

They tried to get me too. I asked if I could pick up the puppy from them since I wasn't too far from them. They refused.

Has anyone had any emails from a Debora Kelly or Gladys Frit? Seems exactly like you all are talking about.

Seems like they may be back in full effect!

Posted about huskies on Fayetteville, NC and when they figured my location out, they said they’re in Maryland.. now talking about shipping through a company for 285.

Also scammers on goldendoxie.com with email of doxieworld33@gmail.com. I usually do not get sucked into this but know of a friend who ordered a dog online and everything was fine. I pray for karma to bite hard.

to Anonymous #1510142

I was scam my them $850.00 $400.00 for puppy tobi and$450.00for crat many email but no puppy but I hope I got to the right people and they closed down the web site And janethanfrenchies.com web site too (frenchiesbulldog)

to Steve recker #1510143

Doxie world 33agmail.com.Goldenminidoxen.com

to Steve #1510146

They also have a web site on bull frenchbullsforyouo1@gmail.com web site close also

I've got someone doing it right now, with German Shepherds, I was all go till it showed up Western Union, glad I checked here, about UShip.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1271438

I was about to purchase siberian pups with papers and vaccines and everything in order and offeered to ship all the way to idaho which seemed too good to be true. The person lives in bowie maryland by the name bryan.

In the ad in craigslist it says on the e-mail himboramsii@outlook.com but when i actually sent the e mail it was the exact same everyone else has put up so far. Im happy i looked up the e-mail amd realized it was scam before i gave out more info and proceeded with everything.

Or else we would of given up 250 and probably even more. Beautiful pups, sad its all scam.

Avon, Indiana, United States #1240686

I know my fiancé and I just went through the exact same thing,

onm290237@gmail.com

It's a scam it's actually a African guy who said he'll post on the internet that "I" abuse my dogs since I reported him. It's crazy

to Anonymous Romulus, New York, United States #1241614

Thank you! I received an e-mail from him after inquiring about a husky ad on Craigslist.

It sounded fishy so I googled his e-mail.

I'm so sorry you went through this...you saved me! What a shame.

These people targeted me today. They took my name and address as well as mobile number.

I thought it was fishy when they sent me a long detailed message of them not being frauds in really bad English.

Their names they are going by are Taor and Brian. The email they are using is: sonyavau@gmail.com and ONM290237@gmail.com.

to Anonymous Avon, Indiana, United States #1240684

This literally just happened to me like 10 minutes ago. The guy is actually African. He lied saying he was a older women and almost got $200 out of my fiancé and I.

#1111948

She's also going by Jessica Fancher with a Chicago number +1 (872) 221-9963

We almost fell for it as well this is a scam do not fall for it.

Yes, same images of Siberian puppies. THIS IS A SCAM!

Don't send money for shipping! There are NO puppies!

Shame on them!

Reno, Nevada, United States #1086140

Hello from Reno, Nevada! Confirmed this is a SCAM!

Jessica Vicente posted free husky puppies on Craig'slist 12/26/15; I replied, she said she and her husband relocated to Helena, Montana and could ship puppies to me. I said no to shipping and would pick up dogs in person.

They didn't get my money and there are NO PUPPIES. THIS IS A SCAM!

Carol in RENO!

Hey my name is Rachael!

I just got an email from someone with the same name..

and an ad on FB that I was replying to...

did she send you pictures of a black and white puppy and then an all white one?? I have asked her twice where she is located with no reply.