Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

IP address is blocked

My IP address has been blocked and I would like to know why and how I can fix it? I have not posted anything so I have no idea how I could possibly be blocked.

Can someone please message me back?! Thanks!

7 answers
#1955162
On the c smart app what do I put in the domain box
How can I rest my password to log in
How do I unblock my IP address?

Your questions are quite specific. it is better to contact Craigslist customer service by phone at 415- 399-**** or send an email at help@***.org

My ip address has been blocked can someone tell me why?
Why did you block me?
Can someone please get a hold of me and let me know why I can’t get on craigslist 636-614-**** or email stone Tom 27@***.com
View more answers (6)
Advertisements

How to fetch the Jobs and Provider data?

by Vinay K

I have a requirement to fetch the Jobs and Provider Data using API. Do you provide any service like this? Can you please help me?

View

Why are my post being flagged

by Jeral

Why are my post being flagged? Every time I make a post it only stays up for five minutes.

Every single post.

So not far and it’s other people who has dog post ? Please explain

My account is locked

by Jamir

My account is locked why???

View

How can I post my add on different locations.

by Binyomin

View

When I respond to an ad it doesn’t go through it keeps coming back as error loading contact information what do I do about that

by Sarayu

I was I was replying to add everything went through and then last night when I responded to an ad with the contact information it wouldn’t go through it came up our load and contact information and now every single ad says the same thing

Please contact us

Everyday my husband and I try to post on Craigslist and we both get flagged automatically. We just try to post our pug but it’s not letting us at all.

We go to community, then to pets. We post it, and it automatically gets flagged.

Please let us know what to do. We really need to rehome out pug.

#1964370
I’ll take him
View

Why my ads got flagged for removal??

by Bill T

Good Day, My ads got flagged for removal two times yesterday so I need the solution or guidance so l can post as per your policy and not face issues in the future

View

In setting up to sale a car How do I get past the map pg.?

by Nylan

In setting up to sale my car when I got to the map page i set the location but can’t get out of map

No response from sellers

by Roniesha

I sent an email about a pontoon boat for sale with questions or needing photos and get no response. I also contacted http://craigslist.org and enter the craigslist ID # and the results say no result for that number.

What is going on? Wayne

Physical therapy equipment

by Astrid

I am trying to put the ad for physical therapy equipment for sale I was wonder where should I find that it’s going to be showing the ad in physical therapy equipment

Trouble closing my account

by Ayvah

Hello, I just realized that my account got closed. I have no reason why.

I am a masseuse and I don’t see anything wrong in my account to get closed. So, is it possible that you tell me the reason?

Why so Shady

by Raeann

I would like to know. How you guys are so Shady..

An. Who the *** On Your end Flags *** An based on? An.. Hiding..

I'm Coming For You. This company is not beyond Federal guide lines for Operation.. Using Email referral to address any Customers complaint. An Requiring info to reach you..

Is out of Any Realm of a Business Code You took off Seeking Ppl To be Replaced..

By missed connection An Drug post An Roses an still being Posted. An Flagging Is Ramped Based on what?

View

I cant allow bogus flagging toward me... .how dare you allow this to happen to me.

My ad I ran to rent my out mynone bedroom aprtment got flagged. How dare you at craigslist allow somone to flag my ad of which nothing was wrong with.

Its hard enough to rent now with covid and allowing bogus flagging from some other landlord my unit is competing witj or a social devient is 100% unacceptable. Please call me Glen Highes asap at 415 424 **** email is perfectnutrition4u@***l .com

#1930109

Your question seems to be specific. It is better to contact Craigslist customer service by phone at 415- 399-5200 or send an email at help@craigslist.org.
View

How to get a refund that was fraudulent

Someone has made this account under my name made a purchase with craigslist I am a victim of identity theft this was not me I need a refund

#1927512

Concerning of the scam you became a part of, you should contact your bank and prevent further payments, you should also contact Craigslist customer service by phone at (800) 664-0633 or via email at billing@craigslist.org. Be ready to prove and it was a scam.
View

I can't see my phone number on my post

by Daejon

Im sale my car but my post dont show my phone number

Can’t post adds

by Bayron

Everytime I post a add it’s gets removed

View

There's a property I'm interested in? I replayed, but they never contacted me? The i.d. # is 715288****

by Janeil

It's a 2 bd., 1ba., in the 24th street between Broadway and Southern area for $860.00 a month?... I need a phone number and exact location for this property?

I have the money to move in there now?... Thank you Sincerely, Albert Perez

View

Post keeps getting flagged.

by Luceal

Posted a livestock trailer for sale. It keeps getting flagged as soon.

As its posted. Why?

Account hacking problems

by Shuan

My account was hacked and now my Gmail account on my phone is acting up due to responding to ads I’m really mad I need to fix this ASAP

Questions 100