Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How do I find out if a property is for rent is legit.

by Tyquan

Advertisements

Hi I'm trying to get some contact information from posting that as expired

by Akeia

There Is A listening that expired I need the contact info http://westky.craigslist.org/pts/d/murray-60l-ls2-engine/711993****.htm

View

Just need to know how to post an ad in a city that I do not live in?

Need to know how to post an ad in San Francisco when I am trying to rent my property in Tahoe city ca

1 answer
According to Craiglist Help, you can submit a free craigslist post following the steps below:
  • Visit the homepage, craigslist.org;
    • Make sure the location named at the top is where you want to post;
    • If the location is not correct, visit our list of available sites at craigslist.org/about/sites, and choose the most appropriate one;
  • Click "Post to Classifieds" in the top-left corner;
  • Select a category for your post;
    • Depending on the type of post, you may be asked to choose additional categories;
  • Enter the text for your post;
  • When you are finished writing your post, click "Continue" at the bottom of the screen;
  • In some categories you will have the option to add images to your post;
  • Confirm and submit;
  • Make sure your post looks right;
  • You will now need to confirm your post via email;
  • Open the email from craigslist, and click the confirmation link.

If all goes right, your post should appear on craigslist about 15 minutes after your confirmation.
View

How can I get a fraudulent posting taken down?

by Jeania

Someone is posting my property for rent on Maine Craigslist and threatening people with their lives if they challenge it as a scam. Please have the listing removed and please confirm receipt of this email. TYIA Here is the posting: https://maine.craigslist.org/sub/d/scarborough-beautiful-home-for-you-and/712515****.html

General Inquiry

by Dhez R

I just want to know, why there are no Craigslist posting that are showing on Google?

How come I keep getting

Ppl ask me if they can send a code to see if it a real post or not

#1914147
I got call and text too to send back code michigan 810321****. Pushing me to send back code
View

Present email server has gone out of business

by jim r

my old e mail, grumpyjim448@***.com has gone out of business. my new email address is, grumpyjim448@***.com.

cant do the confirmation routine because of this. can you create a new account for me

View

Why did your company take funds out of my account

by Idell

I looked into my account and funds were taken out.

How can I fix this

by Huntley

I purchased a puppy through PayPal and now they’re not answering but they did send texts confident in their scam

View

See a boat a want to buy but having zero luck contacting seller?

by Arlyne

Trying to see if this add is a scam? If not I need help with contacting the seller!?!

I didn’t know if administration could assist with contacting seller...

selling boat in Miami listing but then phone number is Canada!?! Post ID # is 709449**** My email address is Medlockclay@***.com

View

How do I get people to stop calling me or messaging me?

by Johnni

Started getting phone calls and messages about free toilet paper obviously they put the wrong number or someone is playing a cruel joke! Can’t get any customer number to speak with a live person this is annoying as hell!!!!

View

Everytime I put an expensive item on craigslist People want a code number repeated

When I advertise on craigslist people that are interested send me a message that I need to verify a code to make sure i'm real. Is this a scam

1 answer
Play Store item on Craigslist no 15 minutes later 5 scammers Craigslist sucks lot of money they make you would think they'd figure out a way that scammers can't do this
View

Are remote transactions where a cashiers check in advance is offered by a prospective buyer ever legitimate?

by Shaquila

View

my phone number does't appear on my posting even though i requested it to show how

by Tiyana

View

How do I place a published listing in a lot more areas??

#1819770
According to the Craigslist FAQ section, you should choose just one local craigslist site for which your ad is most relevant. Craigslist prohibits to post the same ad to multiple locations.
To get more information about the Craigslist services, please contact the company customer care team by phone at (800) 664-0633 (toll-free number) or by email at help@craigslist.org.
View

Why have you blocked my ip address and email

by Braelin

I am simply trying to list my two homes I have for sale or rent. I am from california however I spend 3 months out of the year in the winter in Colombia for my kidney disease Please help me

View

Why is my account on hold

by Katya

Ive been posting on services offered for a couple of months just fine suddenly i cant post cause i got flagged and my accounts been put on hold

View

hwo can w replay to a seller i want to buy some stuf but i do not find any information about the seller

by Yaqub

please want some to replay back to us

View

why do i get error message when i try to get phone number for item that is for sale?

i see item i am interested in but get error message when i try to pull up phone number.

1 answer
Based on reddit.com your issue is quite common among other Craigslist users. Customers try to reload, clean cache, close VPN, use a different browser or even try to reply from another device.
View

I put at table for sale people keep asking me for a code it tells me not to share this code what do I do ?

1 answer
According to the Craigslist Help page, you shouldn’t disclose your code. If you have given your code to someone, you need to contact Craigslist Customer Service by phone at 800-664-**** (toll-free), by email at help@***.org or by submitting the Contact Us form on the Craigslist website.
Questions 100