Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Photos

Please help me ... I cannot upload photos of the items I have posted on Craigslist.

This has been an ongoing problem for some time.

I have sold several items via Craigslist in the past and never had difficulty with uploading photos... Please help.

Thank you for your time.

1 answer
If you experience any technical problems with Craigslist website work you should contact Craigslist customer support by phone at 415- 399-5200 or send an email at help@craigslist.org
Advertisements

False report

My neighbor Paul has no life and.flagged my ad that was a security system 4 sale Please help

1 answer
Your question is quite specific. It is better to contact Craigslist customer service by phone at 415- 399-5200 or send an email at help@craigslist.org

blocks-b152846****922389@***.org

I have no idea what brought this on. I am just sell car things.

1 answer

If you see any scam you should contact Craigslist customer service by phone at 415- 399-5200 or send an email at help@craigslist.org

View

I accidentally prohibited my own post. How to I fix this?

I accidentally prohibited my own post

How to I fix it?

1 answer

Concerning your problem try to contact Craigslist customer service by phone at 415- 399-5200 or send an email at help@craigslist.org

Unprofessional service

Used a moving company based out of Maryland. Was billed two hours that I should have not been billed, due to movers getting lost.

And ultimately wanting to run the clock ou, there words not mine. What can I do, other than small claims court?

1 answer

Please, report your issue to Craigslist customer suport by phone at 415- 399-5200 or send an email at help@craigslist.org

Scam or not

House listed in here is it a scam or not, asking me to send money for deposit from Walmart to Walmart, help get me answers

1 answer
According to Craigslist FAQ page in order to avoid scam do not provide payment to anyone you have not met in person. Deal locally, face-to-face —follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts

cyberbullying

How can I get help stopping unwanted bullying & stalking of my free Craigslist ads? There is a very crude/rude person stalking my ads.

This has been going on for months.

I've got the evidence from 3 separate email addresses, belonging to the same person. I'm not the only one being harrassed by Craig Stempniak, of Eugene, Oregon.

1 answer
According to Craigslist FAQ page you can inform one of the following organizations
  • Internet Fraud Complaint Center
  • FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-382-4357
  •  Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
  • SIIA Software and Content Piracy reporting
  • Ohio Attorney General Consumer Complaints
  • New York Attorney General, Avoid Online Investment Fraud

Paying for post.

Call me please 210810**** my question is can i still get flagged if im paying for my post?:sad:

Mistakenly Shared my Secret code

by Tikisha

Mistakenly shared my Secret code to someone . What to do now?

ISP switch

by Kylee

I recently switched my ISP from Aol to Yahoo knottynights@***.com to knottynights1@***.com and it seems that your system does not recognize the fact that I changed. I am having problems accessing my ad/s to make changes . Can you help me please?

not my cars

by Harpreet

someone is constantly trying to sell cars on my account

Im having several issues posting please call 903440****

by Marinell

Need help with post please call 904 440 ****

View

Ads being flagged and not posted

by Dawna

Im a long time user. Ads now i put up are taken down at a huge number.

They are my things with my pics. Something is not right. Are there new changes. I also cant cant delete and repost old ads that already have been approved.

Such huge different changes u are doing. Im not a buissness.

View

Why my post are being deleted

by Randi

I would like to know why my posting was deleted. It is of my personal vehicle and not one pf my dealer vehicles.

Fraud

by Daymian

What does it mean when i see "this posting has been flagged for removal"? I most all cases or some cases, does that mean the ad is fraudulent?

View

Why my post are being blocked/charged

by Laci

is there a yearly fee so i can post how i was before

View

I want to know why you keep blocking my post on activities partner for someone to go hiking with

by Lake

you didn't do a *** thing if a block my post to find find somebody to hike with

flagged

by Brelynn

my seasonal vacation add keeps getting flagged n it's not a scam

post id: 655540**** Please someone call me asap I need this ad running

Car

by Ean

How long does a new ad take to display online?

I need help

by Ajayla

I can’t post anything on therapeutic service. What’s going on

Questions 100