Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud.I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position.
I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day later for over 1,800. Also on the package there was a letter from the postal service inspection service.
Security Investigations Service Center.Informing me that it was fraud and if I would sign a consent form so that I could turn over the package to the postal service.So I googled the address on the package and here it is 1663 Liberty Dr.Do notdo bbusiness with these *** artists.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..."
- "I ordered the shirt called Bats. It took a month to get and the logo on the shirt is much smaller than advertised. The material is cheap as well. Stay..."
- "I have spent 3 hrs on 3 calls with CS to find that to get 4K content you must spend a minimum of $80 for equipment (discount and use RVU)..."