filters
State:
City:
Product:

Craigslist - Abuse

Put a ad to help my niecr get christmas present msn send me a sexual commit and offer sex with my niece .
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 19 hours ago.
#1421942
Show

Flagging immediately (by craigslist system good ad)

Flagging immediately (by craigslist system good ad)
Nothing at all wrong with my Ad and even tried to change it 7 times but all still getting flagged immediately without going live.

Craigslist - Why can't I answer adds

Something went wrong it says I've posted only clean things on it why am I shut down

Craigslist - Fraud

My issue is not resolved because there's no one to to speak to regarding the matter at hand, instead you receive a listing of email addresses that are not responded to. Its frustrating!!!
#1420945
Show

Craigslist - Dont see my post 1973 skidoo elan?

Craigslist - Dont see my post 1973 skidoo elan?
Yes and i got no response?
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08.

Craigslist - Fraudulent listing

Someone listed a product and we paid them through PayPal and they never sent the product. Then we texted them from a different number asking if they still have the item and they said yes. It’s a scam and they are taking people’s money and not giving them any product. I would like to stop them from doing this to anyone else.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 07.

Craigslist - Job posting

I'm trying to repost an ad I had before I want to change the wording in it I'm afraid if I hit repost again I won't have that choice
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.
Show

Craigslist - lost n found post

i need to post outside of calif. maps wont match obviously. i am denied posting. found dog in calif. possibly dog is from tx . i need to post in brownsville, tx. as well as mertyle beach, s.carolina
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Craigslist - Urgent

I must add a phrase to sale of furniture by owner. Interested buyers are confused. I’m not a business You never sent me a confirmation of my add. I cannot access it. Pls call me. 202-697-3858
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Craigslist - Fraud victim

On November 25, 2018 I bought a van from Craig list ad the seller gave me a title that was voided since the owner showing on that title had already sold it to someone else also the seller had a fake sticker on the license plates off the van I need someone to please contact me as soon as possible it took me a long time to be able to gather $6000 together to be able to buy a van please help me
Customer made 4 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30.