It happens on August 16th, 2018. I submitted an add that I usually submit and it was removed from posting. Attached is photo of the add, business license, and three Certificates of mine.

In the past it was always accepted. I had never any problems with posting these adds.

I do not know what more to share because attached are all proofs. Please, be so kind and explain me why you denied the post. It is effecting my work.

Feel free to give me a phone call at 415-747-4724. In case that I am busy I will return your call at my earliest convince.

It is not possible to submit complain although there are more than 100 words. Please, view proofs and stop demanding from me to make explanations .

Are you expecting from me to pay $75 each day just to get 2 or three clients more?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Craigslist Advertisement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Explanation why you didn't except the add that I posted in the past without problems..

Comments

You are beyond stupid!!! Do you realize this IS NOT Craig's List?

You just posted a bunch of personal stuff including a phone number on a public message board.

What is wrong with you people? Why would you think CL would be on a site that takes complaints for chicken joints?