Houston, Texas

Recently I started to use Craigslist to look for a part time job as recommended by some people.I put my resume and I had 3 bites.

All of them have been scams. I looked in your complaint list and the stories are all well know. THis really upsets me since u can do a better screening. I was even asked for money and sent a 3900.00 check to cash and bank said no funds.

This fool thought i would cash at my bank and be responsible for the money.. haha I am just so upset and your website and how careless you are and who post jobs on ur website. I am going to make this complaint know to authorities also and i have saved all communications and listings off your websites. Someone has to be responsible for what you allow those to do with good innocent people.

I speak harshly about craigslist because of my experience with this website. i guess i should list the names of the people who are frauds.

Anthony Hallmark St., Mark James, Thomas and Anita Johnson looking for personal assistants, house cleaners oh and i left out Kentrox computers in NY..do not go open a Bank of American account.

Had an Experience with Craigslist?

Comments

SCAMS

I have also looked on Craigslist for a job and i now have 5 checks from different people for 2500.00 or more, wanting me to cash them! Send some of em to people over money gram! i also have names and i will list them, i was also threatened that if i didnt do what he wanted he would call the FBI on me! People need to be very careful on craigslist, theres a whole bunch of crooks out there!

NAMES

Nathan Parker - frogtj64@gmail.com

Greg Klopfer - grklopfereg@gmail.com

Ramon Mendoza - payeeservices@hitechsaccountingservice.com

crystal707
to SCAMS Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #973265

Frogtj64@gmail.com Now using the name David Palmer. I had a feeling it was a scam, so glad I looked it up.

to crystal707 #980177

David Palmer-Frogtj64@gmail.com is listing for surepayroll.com.However on their site the job he is trying to hire for is not listed.

Thank you for sharing.I will not waste my time.

yehaww

good for you for posting this article....knowledge is power, this website is becoming very popular and I enjoy very much people putting scams out there for everyone to see....this site has already saved me from making a big mistake.

average joe's fighting back

Beth

I too posted a resume on Craigs list and got a reply from Kendrox computers looking for data entry clerks, went through the online interview, was offered the job at $18/hr but then I decided to check them out and found this complaint, not sure what to do

Hi

Is it true that kentrox comp. inc. is hiring for PT jobs for some data entry.