307 views

Responded to craigslist for husky pup.

Ushippetsdelivery@ usa was to be shipper

They said $210 to ship, couple days later wanted $850 for some vaccinations. Then $650 for insurance and crate. Then they would deliver. Then claimed something happened and wanted $420 for another crate.

This is a scam email from the lady was a sob story about a little girl who passed away and wanted to find her puppy a home. Claims to live in Michigan.

Do not trust soniastokes1000@***.com phone number starts with 703 area code.

ushippetsdelivery phone is 214509****

They also want you to send it to cameroon to what they claim as their main office. The woman claims she paid for most of these costs. I had sent them $170 but I told them to stop contacting me because I have reported them to authorities. They have not contacted me since. I did report it to authorities and well as the scamguard and ftc

Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma

Comments

I have just had the sme problem with Margaret Tenbam supposedly from Calgary. I sent $500 and no Westie pup.

John

these types of scams are all too common, i don't see how people fall for them anymore. if they want you to send $$ without actually being able to see the animal in question RED FLAG.

you should NEVER EVER EVER buy any animal online. i can guarentee you that there was no dog involved. they probably used a stock photo they found somewhere and claimed it was the one in question.

lesson learned. you are out $170 and won't see it again.

@PissedConsumer778348

Because they don't think and just go with it. The buyer should not be paying the shipper to get equipment, or a crate because a place wouldn't accept it.

It's the sellers problem, not the buyers. Not even should they be sending money for the puppy to be vaccinated. It's the sellers responsibility. $800 for a vaccination from a vet?

Last time I did that with a dog I actually got from a physical location and sent it to the vet... Paid less than $80 for vaccinations.

Big difference. Scammers have been using the "sister, brother, mom, aunt, etc" have died, how do people just keep falling for it, I don't know.

Why dont you go to a kill shelter and save a life?They have hundreads of really cute puppies needing homes today.

@PissedConsumer778046

They see no need to... There's puppies that are in kill shelters that get killed first than the adult ones. But they would rather spend over $2000 than spend $50 to get one from a shelter.

Craigslist Reviews