I tried to several times to post an ad.CL said I need a phone authorization number.

They sent me the code but when I typed it in, they said it was incorrect. I tried several times with no success. They sent me another code and it was the same deal. I sent in for help and they sent me to a generic trouble shooting page.

Their customer support sucks!!!

This requires 70 words so I am now filling in dead space. CL sucks. CL sucks. CL sucks.

CL sucks. CL sucks. CL Sucks. CL sucks.

Cl Sucks.Cl sucks

Had an Experience with Craigslist?

Comments

It would be one of two possible problems, first your phone number may not be compatible with their automatic system.All VOIP, and prepaid phone numbers won't work.

Second their system is not compatable with all browsers.

Definately not Firefox.Use MS Internet Explorer and it will work.

Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Craigslist - Fake insanity, zumba, p90x, dr dre headphones, ROSETTA STONE Craigslist "MY HUSBAND AND I GOT SCAMMED AND THE DVDS DON'T WORK! ANYONE LIVING IN AUSTIN, TX, KILLEEN AND SAN ANTONIO. BEWARE OF BUYING FAKE INSANITY, ZUMBA AND P90X, AND MANY OTHER..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more